SIFAM courses are conducted throughout Australia at periodic intervals. A Master Trainer from SIFAM conducts the course, with an interpreter providing the content in English. For all SIFAM courses a minimum of a proficiency course e.g. Health Care 2, Loads 2 or Aged Care Basic applies. For some courses there are additional pre requisites.
Contact email@example.com to register your interest or find out more information on the course content.
Courses conducted by SIFAM to date are:
- Level 5 Training.
- Assisting Clients Into and Out of Cars.
- Self Safety with Clients Introductory Course.
- Self Safety with Clients Basic Proficiency Course.
- Self Safety with Clients (Intermediate).
- Disability Basic Proficiency Course.
- Disability Advanced Proficiency Course
- Ambulance and Emergency.
- Clients with Hemiplegia.
- Trainer's Forums.
For further information please contact:
Administration Assistant, AAMP (WA)
P: 0450 800 592
PO Box 18
Subiaco 6904 WA